Search Me!

Loading...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (October 5th)


Reviews Posted This Week-


Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

I started my book blog when I was in Library School in 2008. I was taking a class on publishing and my professor mentioned book bloggers as a new review source (or something like that--it's been a while). Mainly, I blog to keep track of my reading. I've had a reading journal since I was a kid and this is just the internet version of that. I have no ambitions to write a book and I definitely do not want online attention. I just want to express my opinions about the books I love (and those that I don't) and maybe just maybe help someone else find a great book to read. 

10 comments:

  1. Great answer! Old follower just hopping through! :D My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've thought about getting an MLIS. What do you do for your job?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great response!! Sharing your opinions and helping others find a great read is definitely a worth while exercise.

    New Follower!

    My FF can be viewed @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems to be a common answer! It's always good to keep track of things. Love your header.

    New Follower! My FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good answer, I think I should change my answer to include that also :) I love your blog header, it's beautiful!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your answer and loved the header on your blog.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're blog is so pretty! Great answer :D I never used to track what I read, so I guess that's kind of what I do with my blog, too! New GFC Follower.

    Here's my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have no desire to be an author. I never kept a reading journal, but I wish I had. I think that I have forgotten a lot of what I have read.

    Here's my Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a book journal which I just started at Xmas last year (my niece got it for me). It's an extension of my book blog.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower, Just hopping through very honest answer I might say happy blogging. Click on my name to see my FF.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio