Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Readathon 2012: Final Totals


I have been really excited about this readathon. It's one of my favorite readathons of the year. This year I will be reading and watching Sons of Anarchy. Good combo right? I have no idea what I am going to read this go-round but I think I will go read my e-books that are about to expire and some of the authors that I have been dying to get off of my TBR.
Hours Read: 38
Currently Reading: A SEAL at Heart by Anne Elizabeth
Finished: 
Wyoming Bride: A Bitter Creek NovelNotorious Pleasures (Maiden Lane, #2)Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3)Thief of Shadows (Maiden Lane, #4)The Laird's Choice (Lairds of the Loch, #1)
A Highlander for ChristmasNever Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1)Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)Tarnished (The St. Croix Chronicles, #1) Gilded (The St. Croix Chronicles, #2)The Bridegroom Wore Plaid (MacGregor Trilogy, #1)The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1)The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three PartsA Season for Sin (The Sinful Scoundrels, #.5)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome. You're going at an incredible pace. Enjoy your second book. Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sons of Anarchy RULES!! I love that show! AND JAX. good luck with the readathon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Sons of Anarchy...and Tig...and Juice...and Happy. Kurt Sutter is a mad genius.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. What an exciting reading lineup you have there! I'm so jealous. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio