Search Me!

Loading...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Review: Double Time by Olivia Cunning

Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #3)Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
ISBN: 1402271514
Pages: 384 pages
Genre: Romance/Erotica/Menage
Series:  Sinners on Tour-1,1.5, 2
Challenges- 100 Books In A Year 2012, Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge 2012, Romance Reading Challenge 2012
Buy this Book: Amazon, Indiebound, Powell's

Summary:

He Craves Her Music and Passion

On the rebound from the tumult of his bisexual lifestyle, notoriously sexy rock guitarist Trey Mills falls for sizzling new female guitar sensation Reagan Elliot and is swept into the hot, heady romance he never dreamed possible.

She Can't Get Enough of His Body

Ecstatic to be on tour learning the ropes with Trey's band, The Sinners, Reagan finds she craves Trey as much as she craves being in the spotlight.

They Both Need More...

When Reagan's ex, Ethan Connor, enters the scene, Trey's secret desires come back to haunt him, and pleasure and passion are taken to a whole new level of dangerous desire.

My Review:

I love this series. I loved the previous books, Backstage Pass and Rock Hard. I have been waiting for Trey's book because I wondered how Olivia Cunning was going to go about finding Trey a lady/man/both and it was definitely interesting.

Reagan didn't start out well for me. In my younger days, it was not uncommon for me to read a fan fiction where the heroine was introduced during an audition to join a band--whichever one I was obsessed with at the time. This kind of brought back those memories. Those bad high school memories. I did like her once I got to know her and when I remembered that this is Olivia Cunning not a bad bandfic. Ethan was also great. He was sweet and as much of a perfect match for Trey as Reagan was. I like that he had as much of a connection with Reagan as he did with Trey. Trey was still our loveable, scampy Trey. I loved him from the first book and he definitely lived up to every single one of my expectations for his book. 

I am not normally very into ménage in my books. But I don't think this would have worked well without all three of them. Trey would never have been happy with just Ethan or Reagan so this worked out perfectly. They all had great chemistry together. The only issue I had with this book was that the other two band members, Jace and Eric, were already settled with wives/girlfriends in this one and in the last one, Rock Hard, they weren't (or at least that's how I remember it). I'm kind of crazy in that I don't mind spoilers but I don't want any hint of who my heroes are going to end up with when I am reading a series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio