Search Me!


Monday, December 3, 2012

Review: Wolfishly Yours by Lydia Dare

Wolfishly Yours (Westfield Wolves, #6)Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
ISBN: 140226349X
Pages: 384 pages
Genre: Romance/Historical/Paranormal
Series: Westfield Wolves-1,2,3,4,5
Challenges- 100 Books In A Year 2012, Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge 2012, Romance Reading Challenge 2012
Buy this Book: Amazon, Indiebound, Powell's


It Takes A Beast...

Grayson Hadley is in his own special hell-being treated like a wayward pup by the tutor employed to turn him into a true gentleman. So when he meets a hot-blooded American beauty with the mark of a Lycan, he's only too glad to slip his leash.

To Bring This Lady To Heel

Accustomed to running wild in the swamps of Louisiana, Miss Liviana Mayeux is shipped off to her grandfather's in London to learn a thing or two about polite society. At first she scoffs at the English Lycans' apparent tameness. Little does Livi realize how very close she is to unleashing the passion that lies just beneath the surface...

My Review:

I apologize for having been review silent for the last week. I had computer troubles. I thought it was solved when I bought a new one but that one broke so I bought another new one. Let's hope my new one survives. 

I have loved all of Lydia Dare's books. I didn't think there was a chance that I could be even a bit disappointed by one of Lydia Dare's books but this one left me a bit wanting.

Livi was not as vivid of a heroine as I am used to from Lydia Dare. She seemed kind of bland and one-dimensional. I wanted to like her but I never really made a connection to her. I liked Gray. Not exactly as much as I would have if I had liked his heroine better. My problems with her kind of bled onto him. But I did enjoy his scampiness. 

It took me so long to get into this book. It was very slow to start and even when I did get into it, it still didn't work for me. I found myself losing my concentration and zoning out. It's very rare for me to zone out while reading. It just seemed as if there was something missing that I can't quite put my finger on. I did like Lily and Gray's chemistry but it wasn't enough to get me into this one. I will probably try this one again when I reread this series again and I will continue to fangirl Lydia Dare like a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio