Search Me!

Loading...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Challenges


Challenge Name/Site: 150+ Challenge/My Overstuffed Bookshelf
What is the Challenge: Read 150+ Books in 2013
Challenge Post
My Progress:


Challenge Name/Site: 2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge/Kimberly's Bookshelf
What is the Challenge: Double Espresso level- Read 150+ Books in 2013
Challenge Post
My Progress:

 
Challenge Name/Site: Romance Reading Challenge 2013/...the bookworm...
What is the Challenge: Read 5 preselected romance novels.
Challenge Post
My Progress:


herdingcats&burningsoup
Challenge Name/Site: Sports Romance Reading Challenge 2013/Herding Cats & Burning Soup
What is the Challenge: Total Sports Nut-52+
My Progress:


logo

Challenge Name/Site: Literary Exploration Reading Challenge/Literary Exploration
What is the Challenge: Insane Challenge 36 books
My Progress:

2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen
Challenge Name/Site: Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge/The Book Vixen
What is the Challenge: Read more than last year.
My Progress-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio