Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, January 7, 2013

Bout of Books Readathon 6.0: Goals and Updates

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I have been looking forward to this readathon because I have a huge amount of reading to get done before the hockey season starts (YES!)and I have a huge amount of tea from David's Tea to try.

Currently Reading: Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis
Up Next: Master of Love by Catherine LaRoche
Tea: Fired Up Fennel--a fennel tea with chili peppers from David's Tea.

Day 2:

I have started off slow. Not my usual speed at all.

Currently Reading: Master of Love by Catherine LaRoche
Finished: Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis
Up Next: Sex and the Single Fireman by Jennifer Bernard
Tea:  Lapsang Souchong-definitely not for the faint of heart. Reminds me of Johnny Walker Double Black. I love it. My mother and sister told me to leave the room because they hated the smokey scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio