Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, February 15, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (February 15th)



I am sorry I have been so out of book blogging lately. I think I just needed a bit of a break but I am back now with no reading slump to accompany it.

ACTIVITY:  Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a “few things”. – Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker 

Dear Severus Tobias Snape,

You are not my favorite character by any means but I know enough to respect you. How are you not sitting in a corner of a cell in St. Mungo's talking to a hand puppet while rocking back and forth? You were by far the most interesting and, while not likable, complex characters in the whole of the Harry Potter series and had to deal with a cast of dunderheads-excepting Hermione Granger-- but I just have to ask you one question---antivenin? Why not? You are supposedly really smart and quite the potions master. Did you not think Big Giant Snake Death was a possibility?

So anywhoozerwhatzits...Thanks big bunches,

Grace

12 comments:

  1. Oh my God! We've both written letters to Snape! I agree that he is the most interesting and complex of all Harry Potter characters, but somewhere (The Prince's Tale in HP7 to be precise), I loved loved loved him! Lovely letter, Grace! :)

    Old follower! :D

    My Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There could and should have been a book--or series about him. For grown-ups of course. I have a feeling that Snape's book would be more adult oriented with all the misery and brooding.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Yes, he really is interesting and complex, and I really admire him for his bravery and chivalry :)

    Follow & Feature
    The Boys of Summer Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love your letter. :) I've never actually read the Harry Potter books (I know, bad me) but that's such an interesting letter.

    New follower via GFC. :)

    Click HERE for our FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snape was on my list of who I would love to write a letter to. So many things could be said to that man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pick! sometimes you just want to get int a bad guys head and figure out WHY!! NEW FOLLOWER BY THE WAY! love your blog Check out My F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really considered Snape to be one of the bad guys. He's a bit ill-tempered and broody but incredibly brave and heroic.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. LOL, my letter was to Snape as well!! This is so funny. Great pick :)
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snape! God, how did I forget about this guy? The only character I've read about who wasn't blown up his own plan because of stupidity. I like your letter! Snape was definitely interesting and complex. And smart! He managed to fool Voldemort, after all. That gives him extra points :D

    New follower.
    F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice letter

    new follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday_14.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!
    I am a new follower and a new member in Feature and Follow. Here is my 1st post

    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    Hope you will follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this letter! I should have written to a potter character too!!

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio