- Lady Eve's Indiscretion by Grace Burrowes
- Once Again A Bride by Jane Ashford
- The Earl in My Bed by Sophie Jordan
- Cowboy Tough by Joanne Kennedy
- A Howl For a Highlander by Terry Spear
- X Marks the Scot by Victoria Roberts
- Checkmate, My Lord by Tracey Devlyn
- How to Deceive a Duke by Lecia Cornwall
- Free Fall by Catherine Mann
Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?
I have a BIG HUGE guilty pleasure when it comes to my reading habits. I love bodice rippers. The really old ones where the hero does Very Bad Terrible Things—like cheating on the heroine after he forced her to marry him after he kidnapped her from her abusive evil step-mother who lived in a brothel-- and often gets away with them. Oh and sometimes on very special occasions they even include time-travel. Yay!They are the most baudy, over-dramatic things in the world but I love them. Also, basically, if the hero behave really badly, I will love him more.