Search Me!


Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Goals

Bout of Books

Time Devoted to Reading

I will be reading all week. I have been in a slump and this is the perfect opportunity to get out of it.

My Goals

  • My goal is to read at least 30 books. And to lessen my review pile.

Books to Read

  • Still no clue. But I'd like to mix it up between review books and books that have been on my TBR for a while. I'm starting with a review book, I think.


  1. ...
    Hello! That is what you call a goal :D Happy reading!


  2. I just saw your 30 book goal, its making my 4 book goal look lame! I wish I could read that many books in a week! You go girl :)

    -Amber @Nala’s Book Corner

  3. 30 books OMG that's a huge goal. Enjoy :D

    My BoB updates.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio