Search Me!

Loading...

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0-Thursday Updates

Bout of Books 


Currently Reading: To Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
Pages Read: 2513
Up Next: Cowboy Take Me Away by Jane Graves
Finished: Undone by Sara Humphreys, A Highland Werewolf Wedding by Terry Spear,
Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster, A Wedding in Springtime by Amanda Forester,
To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt, To Seduce a Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt, It Had to Be You by Jill Shalvis
Tea Drinking:Pu'er day. So probably a Pu Wen Coin from Mandala Tea. It's my last one :(
Goal: My 30 book goal may have been a bit ambitious (crazypants) so I am aiming towards 15 now.
So 7/15

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! You read so much! Good luck with the rest of it, I really hope you reach your crazy but ambitious goal!
    My Progress
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio