Search Me!


Monday, July 8, 2013

Once Upon a Readathon 2013 Intro and Updates

I have been waiting for a readathon...I am so behind in reading (and life). I have a bit of a handicap this time around. I am currently dealing with an eye injury and have to wear an snazzypants eye patch but I will attempt to read at least 10 books.

July 8th:
Currently Reading: Paradise Valley by Rosanne Bittner
Up Next: To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt
Finished: None yet

Cover2Cover Mini Challenge:
 1. Which book you are most excited to read in the coming year? It can be already released or coming soon.

I am most excited to read Lisa Kleypas' next book. It's about Joe Travis. I have been waiting for this for forever. 

2. Which book would you re-read if you had the time and weren't so busy reading ALL of the other good thing?

I think I would reread all of Lisa Kleypas' books. She's my favorite and I will never get over Derek Craven. Seriously, I won't. 

3. and lastly, If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?

I would say Anne Shirley but I have a feeling that if I met her in real life she would annoy me to no end. I would love to meet Severus Snape. We could gripe at the world together.  

July 9th

Currently Reading: To Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
Up Next: What the Bride Wore by Jade Lee
Finished: Paradise Valley by Rosanne Bittner, To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt, Cowboy Seeks Bride by Carolyn Brown, To Seduce a Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt, Surrender to Sulty by Macy Beckett

Better Read Than Dead Challenge:
Mini-Challenge Time!!!

You're in a bookstore and you've just purchased 5 books you've been dying to read, when the apocalypse hits. (Zombie, Demons, Vampires, Dean Winchester vs. Sam Winchester (yes, I'm watching Supernatural reruns) I don't care what apocalypse). You've got one chance at survival, what 2 books do you take and what 3 other items do you take? 

I take a copy of Anne of Green Gables (hopefully the series but the first book will do) because I am not going to be able to go home and I am going to want that book and Jane Austen's collected works because I'll never get bored--at least for a while until I loot a bookstore. The other three items I'll pick up are all the bottles of water, a couple book lights and a few journals to keep a memoir. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in the Cover2CoverBlog Mini Challenge! Good luck during the read-a-thon!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio