Search Me!


Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: From This Moment On by Bella Andre

From This Moment On (The Sullivans, #2)Publisher: Harlequin MIRA
ISBN: 0778315576
Pages: 384 pages
 Genre: Romance/Contemporary
Series:  Sullivans-1
Challenges- 2013 150+ Challenge , 2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge ,Romance Reading Challenge 20132013 Outdo Yourself Challenge
Buy this Book: Amazon, Indiebound, Powell's


Just one night…
Marcus Sullivan has always been the responsible older brother, stepping in to take care of his seven siblings when their father died. But when the perfectly ordered future he's planned turns out to be a lie, Marcus needs one reckless night to shake free from it all.

Known throughout the world by only one name—Nico—pop songstress Nicola Harding is seen as the ultimate sex kitten. But it's all a lie. After a terrible betrayal she refuses to let anyone else close enough to find out who she really is…or to hurt her again. Especially the gorgeous stranger at the bar.

One night is all Nicola and Marcus agree to share with each other. But instead, a deeper connection than either of them could have anticipated begins….

My Review:

Beginning Babble: I really enjoyed the first book in this series, The Look of Love, and this one looked even better. I was also really looking forward to it because my Mother came across this series in my book stash and read them first and loved them. My Mom is always right.


Heroine: Nicola-I didn't expect to like her. Usually heroines that just happen to be famous ring like a cheap plot device to me but not Nico. I liked her. She was likable and easy to identify with.

Hero: Marcus- I expected to love him. I loved him in the last book and loved him even more in this one. He was one of those stalwart type of heroes. Not much makes him flinch. I didn't realize it but it's one of my favorite traits to have in a hero. Unflappability.

Chemistry: It was almost the same sort of insta-love as in The Look of Love but not really. It was much more organic. It was a natural process not love at first sight. And their chemistry was INTENSE. I have a feeling this is going to be a trend with Bella Andre's books because hot is an understatement...a big one.

Chemistry Rating:

Ending Babble: I am loving this series so far. It's not very out there and some may call it formulaic but that's what I love about this series. Sometimes I want something that isn't going to shake my foundation and, so far, this series is perfect for that. And aside from that, Bella Andre writes some of the better contemporary heroes I have come across recently. I am definitely looking forward to the next books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio