I should probably just say that I have a very vague idea about what I am going to read. Very vague. These are the definite reads:
Hours Read:Just Started
Books Read:None Yet
Currently Reading:Once She Was Tempted by Anne Barton
Up Next:A Season Beyond a Kiss by Kathleen Woodiwiss
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Staten Island, NY
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The new Elizabeth Hoyt
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Tea!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a compulsive cleaner with hoarding tendencies.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Trimming my TBR.
Hours Read:5 hours
Pages Read: 384
Books Read:Once She Was Tempted by Anne Barton
Currently Reading:A Season Beyond a Kiss by Kathleen Woodiwiss
Up Next:Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt
Sorry I haven't been updating. I have had one of those amazing reading experiences where I just got sucked into book after book and couldn't move long enough to put it down. I have finished 3 more books and I am working on a fourth.
Hours Read:15 hours
Pages Read: 1712
Books Read:Once She Was Tempted by Anne Barton, Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt, A Season Beyond a Kiss by Kathleen Woodiwiss, Once a Rake by Eileen Dreyer
Currently Reading:The Elusive Flame by Kathleen Woodiwiss
Up Next:Come Love a Stranger by Kathleen Woodiwiss