Search Me!


Monday, February 3, 2014

Review Rewind: Healing Luke by Beth Cornelison

Review Rewind is a new feature of mine where I look back at older reviews of mine to see if the book holds up/gets worse with a reread. I find myself rereading books often...way often...and my opinions are never the same. 
Healing LukeHealing Luke by Beth Cornelison
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Original Review /Posted on August 9th, 2009/Gold Star rating-

I loved this book the first time around. I picked this one up when I was just getting back into reading romance after a very long layoff and I just fell in love with it. The angst, the characters, the storyline. Everything was perfect. And it still is. I love Luke perhaps a bit more now. I do want to shake him for not being thankful that he survived such a horrible accident. He mopes and grouses an awful lot. I was really hoping that this series would continue with Aaron's story but it never did. Through some internet sleuthing, I learned that the publisher rejected both storylines for Aaron...please publish it. Please. I am begging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio