Search Me!


Sunday, December 7, 2014

Review: The Duke's Guide to Correct Behavior by Megan Frampton

The Duke's Guide to Correct Behavior (Dukes Behaving Badly, #1)Publisher: Avon
 Pages: 384 pages
Genre: Romance/Historical/Regency
 Buy this Book: Amazon | Barnes | 
iTunes | Kobo


All of London knows the Duke of Rutherford has position and wealth. They also whisper that he’s dissolute, devilish, and determinedly unwed. So why, everyone is asking, has he hired a governess?

When Miss Lily Russell crosses the threshold of the Duke of Rutherford’s stylish townhouse, she knows she has come face to face with sensual danger. For this is no doting papa. Rather, his behavior is scandalous, and his reputation rightly earned. And his pursuit of her is nearly irresistible—but resist she must for the sake of her pupil.

As for the duke himself, it was bad enough when his unknown child landed on his doorstep. Now Lily, with her unassuming beauty, has aroused his most wicked fantasies—and, shockingly, his desire to change his wanton ways. He’s determined to become worthy of her, and so he asks for her help in correcting his behavior.
But Lily has a secret, one that, if it becomes known, could change everything . . .

My Review:

Intro: I drafted this review while Rambo was taking his prevening and pre “Can I please go on a walk? No, I won’t chase any squirrels up a tree” beg that I can’t say no to.

Megan Frampton is a new to me author and I am so thankful for that because I haven’t read in new author in a while. And I loved this book so much. So yay another author to fangirl.


Heroine: Lily-She was awesome. She had a bit of a rough go of it but never let it get her down. It gave her a strength to her character. She was smart, independent and quite feisty. I loved her.

Hero: Marcus-Marcus sort of reminded me of a college kid who keeps up his frat boy lifestyle long after it’s appropriate. Not that I didn’t like him. I did. But he was the type of hero who clings to his rakish ways even when he probably shouldn’t. I actually find this characteristic quite refreshing. I am used to rakes who brood. It’s nice to see a more easygoing rake.

Chemistry-I loved just about everything about them together. They had such amazing chemistry. Their banter was one of the highlights of the book. They just seemed so comfortable with each other and that just made me love them even more.

Chemistry Rating:

Conclusion: I loved this book. The banter is really what got me. I love any author who can write great dialogue and Megan Frampton definitely can. I will be following this series in a fangirl way.

Overall Rating

Author Info
Megan Frampton writes historical romance under her own name and romantic women’s fiction as Megan Caldwell. She likes the color black, gin, dark-haired British men, and huge earrings, not in that order. She lives in Brooklyn, NY, with her husband and son.

Author Links: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

a Rafflecopter giveaway


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Don't know, but I love this series! Thanks for sharing!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio